Four Second Memory is the virtual home of Guy Boyle.
FSM: Design highlights a small selection of completed design projects.
Web site design, illustration, animation. Brand development and consultancy. Spatial design.
Artworker, Designer, Digital Imaging Manager, Design Manager, Creative Director. Currently working as a Freelance Designer.
I have worked, usually indirectly, for clients that include: Barclays, BBC, Bench, Boots, The British Museum, The Carphone Warehouse, Cartoon Network, Conde Naste, Daks, The Design Council, The Design Museum, Diesel, Disney Stores, EMI, Esquire Magazine, Exposure, Givenchy, Halifax, Haribo, Harrods, House of Fraser, Imperial War Museum, Kookai, Levis, Marks & Spencer, MGA, PLAN, Procter and Gamble, Royal Court Theatre, Schuh, Sony, Ted Baker, UNIQLO, United International Pictures, Virgin, Vodaphone.
I worked for 7 years as a Visiting Tutor on the Media Pathway of the BA (Hons) Arts & Design course at Central St. Martins. Later co-ran the first year of the course for a year after it had become University of the Arts, London: BA (Hons) Arts, Design & Environment as a Senior Tutor.
Air Networks Responsive Website
Responsive website as part of a brand development project for Air Networks. The brief was to communicate technical concepts in a clear, jargon free way.
- Easy to update WordPress content management website.
- Responsive layout- adapts to different screen sizes to provide an optimal viewing experience on a large screen, tablet or phone.
- Copywriting. Extensive work with the client defining concise headings, introductions and then explanations for key concepts.
- Shortcodes to provide extra elements like buttons and interactive text sections.
- Sourcing of appropriate, royalty and copyright free photography.
- Contact forms.
- Icons to represent key services.
- Extras: Social media -Twitter, LinkedIn. Google Ads.